I receive lots of questions about how I use nutritional yeast in my diet, so created a round-up of my favorite recipes and ways I like to eat it. If you’re already a fan, please share your favorite ways to use nutritional yeast. I’m always looking for new and tasty ideas, and I’m sure many of you are too!
- Sprinkled into scrambled eggs
- On pasta – like grated Parmesan
- Mixed into salad greens
- Whisked into homemade salad dressing – I love this one!
- In a rice bowl
- On popcorn – so good!
- Mmm Sauce – my favorite!
- On buttered toast
- On rice cakes
- Feel Good (Vegan) Mac & Cheese
- Mashed into homemade guacamole
- Cheesy Cauliflower “Popcorn”
- Scrambled with tofu
- Cheesy Kale Chips
- In soup
- Vegan Alfredo Pasta
- Mixed into canned tuna (or salmon) – I like it with honey mustard + nutritional yeast
- Light & Creamy Chickpea Salad with Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Sprinkled onto sautÃ©ed spinach
- Sprinkled onto any roasted or steamed veggies – I especially like it on broccoli and Brussels sprouts
- On avocado toast
- Mixed into your favorite flavor of hummus
- Inside a veggie quesadilla
- Blended into mashed potatoes
- Raw Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
Question of the Day
What’s your favorite way to eat nutritional yeast?
Want more healthy meal ideas? Check out these posts:
- 15 Simple & Delicious Ideas for Avocado Toast
- Healthy Lunch Ideas for Hummus
- Delicious Ideas for Store-Bought Pesto
- Eat Sweet Potatoes All Day
- Healthy Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers