Remember those Creamy Chocolate Chip Balls that I mentioned yesterday? Well, here’s the recipe! And, oh my goodness, they are incredible. Definitely make them!
These little bite-size treats literally melt in your mouth thanks to some smooth cinnamon cream cheese, but they’re not all mush either. Cooled coconut oil gives them a firm texture and a subtle sweetness while chocolate chips and rolled oats add a bit of crunch and chew to these delicious dessert balls. Bonus: They are relatively low in calories!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips, until fully blended. (Blend by hand or in a small food processor.) Once blended, stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll batter into 1-inch balls and place on wax paper on top of a plate or tray.
- Place plate/tray in refrigerator to cool balls for 2+ hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy immediately.
Makes 7-8 balls
I am an official brand advocate for Bel Brands in 2014. While I receive compensation for participation as a brand advocate, opinions are my own.