The big day is just a few days away and if you’re still looking for a last-minute gift or something to bring to your Christmas celebration, look no further!
These Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies will bring a smile to just about anyone’s face this season. They’re made with wholesome rolled oats, melted coconut oil, dark chocolate chips, and red and green sprinkles. They’re a wonderful gesture as well as a seriously delicious addition to a holiday spread!
Makes 18 Cookies
- 2.5 cups gluten-free oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dark chocolate chips and holiday sprinkles (I didn’t measure these, but I think I used about 1/2 cup chocolate chips + 1/4 cup sprinkles. Feel free to add as much or as little as you’d like!)
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate batter for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll batter into 2-inch balls and place on a prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with hand.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes until tops start to lightly brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Eat and enjoy!
P.S. Last chance to enter my giveaway to win some running accessories from Brooks! I’ll pick a winner first thing tomorrow morning!
P.P.S. I loved this round-up and just had to share, especially since I love cheese so much! 50 Gifts For the Serious Cheese Addict