These No-Bake Almond Joy Cookies are made with just 8 ingredients. They truly are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy on a hot summer day. Vegan and gluten-free.
The other day, I had a serious craving for chocolate chip cookies. But it’s been so hot here lately, there was no way in hell I was about to turn on my oven to melt in my kitchen from the heat.
So, instead of giving up on my craving all together, I decided to whip up a batch of No-Bake Almond Joy Cookies with some of my favorite ingredients. In the mix: almond flour, shredded coconut, coconut butter, honey, and dairy-free chocolate chips. As a result, the combination of flavors reminds me of an Almond Joy candy bar. Mmm!
Obviously, I love these No-Bake Almond Joy Cookies because they taste amazing, but I also love them because they’re a cool treat on a hot summer day that requires minimal effort. Also, the flavor and texture are perfection! All you need to do is mix up the ingredients, roll it into balls and flatten, and then place in the refrigerator to cool. It’s as simple as that! I really don’t think there’s an easier and more delicious cookie out there! Plus, these cookies are truly the perfect sweet treat to enjoy on a hot summer day. Just whip up a batch and store in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy. Certainly, they’re a wonderful dessert to bring to parties and other get-togethers!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment below letting me know how it turns out. Your feedback is so helpful for the CNC team and other CNC readers.
These No-Bake Almond Joy Cookies, made with just 8 ingredients, are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy on a hot summer day. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened or sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (not coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (or food processor) and mix well until completely combined.
- Form batter into 1.5-inch balls and place on wax paper. Flatten balls with the palm of your hand.
- Allow cookies to chill in the refrigerator for at least 60 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 3g
Want more cookie recipes? Here are some of my favorites:
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowl
- Blender Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Double Fudge Cookies
This post was originally published on July 22, 2013. It was updated and republished on June 13, 2019.